Acronis Disk Director for Workstation
The most feature-rich toolkit to manage your data and hard drives
Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation 1 PC incl. AAP ESD
Our Price: $79.99
Easily migrate your data, operating system and applications from an old disk to a new replacement disk.
Quickly recover lost or deleted data partitions, even in cases when your operating system fails to boot.
Safely create, customize, and organize partitions and your hard drive’s structure without losing data.
Acronis Disk Director Business
Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Business provides all the necessary tools to better optimize, protect and manage your hard drives and data. Easily create hard disk partitions, resize, move or merge partitions, without risk of data loss.
Replace your old disk drive without having to reinstall and reconfigure the operating system, applications, and peripheral preferences. Easily create an exact replica of a source-disk data onto a target disk. This operation is available for basic MBR disks.
Edit your disk drive content on a low level to recover missing information – whether it was accidentally deleted, lost via software or hardware failure, or destroyed by malware. Back up and restore critical hard drive sectors, edit, and organize the contents of hard disk sectors - all with one solution.
Mapping hard drives and creating partitions are made easy, allowing you to do more in less time. Format, label and make your partitions active in one easy step reducing time spent and risk of errors and data loss.
Extended hardware support
Control systems even when they are built on the newest hardware. Acronis Disk Director 12.5 features native compatibility with more modern hardware thanks to an updated Linux kernel version in its bootable media.
Supports Windows Server 2016 and 4K native hard drives
Manage any disk-related issue with even greater ease. The new version of Acronis Disk Director supports all of the latest operating systems, advanced drives, and modern environments you rely on every day.
Most Complete Disk Management Toolbox
- Create, convert, copy, move and delete volumes
- Resize, split, and merge volumes without losing your data
- Format and label volumes, specify i-node density, change file systems or clusters size
- Assign volume letters, set active volumes and hide/unhide volumes
- Create and repair RAID-5 volumes
- Convert between basic/dynamic and MBR/GPT disks
- Initialize newly added hard disks and import foreign disks
- Change disk status between online to offline
- Add or break mirrored volumes or span volume across multiple physical disks
Create bootable media based both on WinPE and Linux to start your machine from a CD/DVD or USB stick and use Acronis Disk Director on bare metal or outside of an operating system. This allows partitioning your machine before OS is installed, ensures that OS and applications do not interfere with disk management operations and enable advanced troubleshooting and recovery if the operating system fail to start.
Disk Partition Recovery
Defend your data by protecting it against hardware or software failures, virus attacks, or destruction by intrusive hackers. Every copy of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 comes with Acronis Recovery Expert built-in, so you can easily recover lost or deleted disk partitions.
|Windows Server 2016||Acronis Disk Director has beed updated to support Windows Server 2016, extending the ability to manage disk-related on the newest servers.|
|UEFI Support||Besides supporting BIOS-based computers, Acronis Disk Director 12.5 also supports the latest systems that utilize UEFI.|
|Manage all your disks and volumes with extreme flexibility||Carry out a vast array of disk and volume management operations:
• Resize, move, copy, split and merge volumes without data loss or destruction
• Format and label volumes, assign volume letters, and set volumes active
|Dynamic Disk support||Dynamic Disks provide greater functionality - volumes can be spread over several disks|
|GPT disk support||Use Acronis Disk Director 12.5 with GPT disks to create volumes over 2TB and get additional disk reliability against possible data damage|
|Add, remove, or break mirrored volumes||Make your basic or simple volume fault-tolerant in just one action by adding a mirror. If you need extra unallocated space on a disk containing one of the mirrors, remove a mirror|
|Span volume across multiple physical disks||Optimize your system by combining free space on different hard disk drives and get larger volumes|
|Ease-of-Use||User friendly interface and wizards guide you in order to get the most out of your system|
|Convert basic disks to Dynamic Disks seamlessly and vice versa||Convert the existing basic disks to Dynamic Disks to achieve additional disk reliability for data storage|
|Convert MBR disks to GPT and vice versa||Why would you need to convert an MBR disk to a GPT basic disk?
• If you need to make a volume whose size is over 2 TB
• If you need more than four primary volumes on one disk
|Boot from CD/DVD or USB stick||Boot from a CD or USB stick and manage all your volumes if OS fails to boot.|
|Clone Disks to a replacement HDD||The Disk Cloning wizard lets you replace the old basic MBR disk with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications|
|Recover lost or deleted partitions||Acronis Recovery Expert helps you to recover accidentally lost or deleted volumes on basic MBR disks|
Supported operating systems (Workstations)
- Windows 10 – Home, Pro, Education, Enterprise, and IoT Enterprise editions
- Windows 8/8.1 – all editions (x86, x64), except for the Windows RT editions
- Windows 7 – all editions
- Windows Vista – all editions
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (x86, x64)
Supported operating systems (Servers)
- Windows Server 2003 SP1/2003 R2 and later – Standard and Enterprise editions (x86, x64)
- Windows Server 2008 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, and Web editions (x86, x64)
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, and Web editions
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2010/2011/2012
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 – all editions
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 – all editions
- Windows Storage Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016
- Windows Server 2016 – all installation options, except for Nano Server
Supported file systems
- Linux SWAP
- A sector-by-sector mode is available for copying and moving partitions of any other type
- Hard disk drives (HDD) and solid-state drives (SSD)
- Support for IDE, SCSI and SATA interfaces
- Basic and Dynamic (LDM) disks
- MBR and GPT disks
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE for bootable media creation*
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, FireWire (IEEE-1394) hard disk drives
- PC card storage devices
* Burned rewritable discs cannot be read in Linux without a kernel patch.
Download the Acronis Disk Director Datasheet (PDF).
- This product is available as instant electronic delivery upon purchase.
- Acronis Advantage Premier - Offers 24 x 7 support services available via phone, chat, and email. Acronis Advantage Premier customers receive priority support in the event of a business-critical system error (severity A), customers will receive the initial response within one hour. The first year of service is included with the Acronis line of corporate products.
Our Price: $79.99
Our Price: $14.42
Our Price: $14.42
Our Price: $53.76
Our Price: $53.76