Microsoft Hyper-V Backup, Data Protection and Recovery Solutions
Acronis data protection offers flexible choices for your Microsoft Hyper-V
Best Data Protection for Your Hyper-V
What happens if your Microsoft Hyper-V® server goes down? Unlike the physical world, where one server has one workload, virtual downtime affects multiple virtual machines (VMs), multiple workloads, multiple users, and costs more. Protecting your Hyper-V environment (including the hosts) is vital to your business survival.
Acronis delivers a broad range of data protection and recovery solutions for your Hyper-V environment:
- Complete backup and flexible recovery
- Cloud disaster recovery providing fast recovery time objectives (RTOs) and guaranteed service level agreements (SLAs)
Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and trusted by more than 500,000 businesses, all Acronis solutions are built on best-in-class, proven technologies designed specifically to provide the best protection for Microsoft Hyper-V.
Microsoft Hyper-V Backup Solutions
Whether your organization has a single Hyper-V host or a complex Hyper-V cluster, Acronis delivers easy, complete, safe, fast, and reliable backup offerings based on best-in-class, innovative technologies.
Reduce management complexity with a flexible, straightforward user interface
Encrypt data in transit and at rest, and store it to SSAE 16-certified data centers in the Acronis Cloud
Confidently deploy a backup solution that is trusted by more than 500,000 businesses worldwide
Protect your entire email system, regardless of where your Hyper-V servers are located — on-premises, at remote sites, or in the private cloud
Quickly back up and recover Hyper-V VMs and hosts anywhere with best-in-class data protection technologies that are powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine
Microsoft Hyper-V Backup Products
Protect all of your business data, whether it is stored on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices
Acronis Backup Advanced
Designed for complex environments that require robust, easy-to-use Hyper-V Backup and data protection with advanced functionality
Acronis Backup Cloud
Equips service providers to quickly solve their customers’ data protection problems with a proven, comprehensive, hybrid backup and recovery service that protects all data, on all systems, and all devices
Cloud Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Hyper-V
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service
Designed for organizations that require constant data availability of business-critical systems.
Acronis provides an all-in-one cloud disaster recovery (DR) solution with push-button restore, automated testing, and guaranteed SLAs of 15 minutes and less. Acronis is trusted by organizations of all sizes that have low tolerance for IT disruptions, data loss, or services downtime.
Acronis enables business continuity by protecting data, servers, and entire data centers with a robust hybrid cloud DR solution.
With Acronis Disaster Recovery Service, you can:
- Keep workloads dependent on Microsoft Hyper-V
- Use one unified service to back up all of your data and protect your VMs in the event of disaster
- Save money by reducing downtime and lowering business interruption insurance premiums
Acronis Monitoring Service
SaaS-based unified monitoring for cloud, on-premise and hybrid IT infrastructures.
Acronis Monitoring Service provides you with everything you need to ensure critical systems are up and running and to get insights into the performance of your entire IT infrastructure.
With Acronis Monitoring Service, you are able to:
- Configure Windows Server and Linux performance monitoring in a few minutes via quick, straightforward, wizard-driven setup
- Monitor key OS and hardware metrics, applications, event logs, services, processes and more
- Monitor Active Directory by establishing performance baselines for your directory servers and replication structure so you can cite trends and alleviate potential bottlenecks before they have a negative impact on your AD performance
- Receive e-mail, SMS, and phone call notifications that can be configured precisely to your needs
Download the Acronis Backup 12 Datasheet (PDF).