Data Protection Solutions for Microsoft Windows Servers
Flexible data protection options for your Microsoft Windows Server®
Best-in-Class Data Protection for Your Windows Server
What happens if your Windows Server goes down? Since data is your organization’s most important corporate asset, loss of critical servers can have significant financial consequences — unproductive employees, dissatisfied clients, lost sales, and additional costs. If your organization is subject to compliance regulations, you can also be in a non-compliant state, pay high fines, and incur brand damage. Protecting your Windows servers is vital to ensure business continuity.
Acronis delivers a broad range of Windows Server backup and data protection solutions:
- Complete backup and flexible recovery
- Cloud disaster recovery providing fast recovery time objectives (RTOs) and guaranteed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Secure file sync and share
- Windows Server integration with Mac® workstations and laptops
- Server deployment and refresh
Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and trusted by more than 500,000 businesses, all Acronis solutions are built on best-in-class, proven technologies designed specifically to provide the best protection for Windows Server.
Windows Server Backup Solutions
Whether your organization has a single server setup or hundreds of servers across the enterprise, Acronis delivers easy, complete, fast, and reliable backup offerings based on best-in-class innovative technologies.
Reduce management complexity with a flexible, straightforward user interface
Data is encrypted in transit and at rest, and in the Acronis Cloud it is housed in SSAE 16 certified data centers
Trusted by more than 500,000 businesses worldwide
Protect your entire business, regardless of where your data is stored — on-premises, remote, private cloud, public cloud, and mobile
Quickly back up and recover Windows Server-based workloads anywhere with best-in-class data protection technologies
Windows Server Backup Products
Acronis Cyber Backup
Complete backup and data protection for your entire business, whether your data is stored on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
Acronis Cyber Backup Advanced
Robust, easy-to-use data protection with advanced functionality for complex environments.
Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud
Proven, comprehensive, local and cloud backup and recovery service for service providers. Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud backs up data from any source, stores data locally, in the cloud, and lets you recover to any destination and system.
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service
Cloud-based disaster recovery for organizations that require constant data availability and business-critical systems.
Acronis provides an all-in-one cloud disaster recovery (DR) solution with push-button restore, automated testing, and guaranteed SLAs of 15 minutes and less. Acronis is trusted by organizations of all sizes that have low tolerance for IT disruptions, data loss, or services downtime.
Acronis enables business continuity by protecting data, servers, and entire data centers with a robust hybrid cloud DR solution.
With Acronis Disaster Recovery Service, you can:
- Keep critical production Windows Server systems up and running
- Use one unified service to back up all of your data and protect your Windows servers in the event of disaster
- Protect any system and environment, including Windows servers
- Save money by reducing downtime and lowering business interruption insurance premiums
Acronis Monitoring Service
SaaS-based unified monitoring for cloud, on-premise and hybrid IT infrastructures.
Acronis Monitoring Service provides you with everything you need to ensure critical systems are up and running and to get insights into the performance of your entire IT infrastructure.
With Acronis Monitoring Service, you are able to:
- Configure Windows Server and Linux performance monitoring in a few minutes via quick, straightforward, wizard-driven setup
- Monitor key OS and hardware metrics, applications, event logs, services, processes and more
- Monitor Active Directory by establishing performance baselines for your directory servers and replication structure so you can cite trends and alleviate potential bottlenecks before they have a negative impact on your AD performance
- Receive e-mail, SMS, and phone call notifications that can be configured precisely to your needs
Secure File Sync and Share
Acronis Access Advanced
An on-premise enterprise file sharing solution helps enterprises break down barriers between people, information, privacy and security.
Acronis Access Advanced is an easy, complete, and safe sync and share solution that allows your employees to use any device, yet meets your organization’s needs for data security, privacy, visibility, compliance, and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support.
Employees can use any device to safely access corporate files and securely share documents with other employees, customers, partners, and vendors. Designed exclusively for businesses, Acronis Access Advanced transforms mobile devices, including BYOD, into a natural extension of your business.
With Acronis Access Advanced, you can:
- Control your mobile world with sophisticated security controls that give IT all the tools it needs to protect your company’s critical data assets
- Enable a secure BYOD deployment that allows employees to use their preferred devices while still giving IT complete control around content access and sharing
- Gain a competitive advantage with advanced use of mobile devices that drive faster, more informed decision-making and ultimately improve revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Let users easily access, create, and edit business files anytime, anywhere
Integration of Windows Servers and Mac
Acronis Files Connect
Solve file corruption, slow file searches, disconnects from file shares and other incompatibilities when accessing Windows file and print servers from a Mac.
If your organization is one of the estimated 80% of enterprises that have Mac users who need to work on files and documents in a mixed Mac-Windows environment, you know firsthand that Windows Servers and Macs communicate differently.
When Mac users try to access Windows file and print servers, they typically experience performance and data integrity problems, slow searches, and many other issues. This impacts your business in many ways as well.
Acronis Access Connect is the best file and print sharing solution for integrating Macs into a Windows Server infrastructure. It is an Apple Filing Protocol (AFP) file service that runs on your Windows server and lets Macs connect to file shares and NAS via AFP instead of the Server Messaging Block (SMB) protocol. This eliminates SMB protocol shortcomings, performance, and compatibility problems.
Acronis Access Connect allows you to:
- Seamlessly integrate Macs into your Windows Server environment
- Eliminate file compatibility problems and improve user satisfaction
- Improve productivity with fast Spotlight search
Windows Server Deployment and Refresh
Acronis Snap Deploy
Provision hundreds of systems as fast as you can provision one. Use advanced snapshot technology to produce a customizable master image and deploy across multiple systems simultaneously.
If your organization is a large enterprise, an educational institution, or a government agency, you know that deploying new software to, and creating configurations for multiple Windows Server systems is a complicated, time-consuming task.
Acronis Snap Deploy is a complete, user-friendly solution that lets you provision all your Windows servers in the time it takes to provision just one!
With Acronis Snap Deploy, you can:
- Improve IT productivity by provisioning Windows Server operating systems and applications to bare-metal machines
- Save time with automatic post-configuration, including machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and other settings
- Rapidly re-deploy a PC to refresh or change configurations in any situation, including a lab, R&D, or test environment
- Automate the process with scheduled deployments
Download the Acronis Cyber Backup 12 Datasheet (PDF).