Acronis Backup for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices
Innovative Backup for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android® Devices
Call for Pricing!
Centralized Mobile Backup
Protect any employee’s mobile device — even if you aren’t an IT expert
Get an easy and safe mobile device protection with Acronis Backup 12 - the fastest way to protect your mobile workforce:
- Install and configure quickly from Apple AppStore® or Google Play®
- Protect contacts, photos, videos, calendars and more for all your employees
- Restore to dissimilar hardware, even from iOS to Android and vice versa
- Access easy-to-use cloud mobile-enabled touch-friendly web console from any mobile device
Only Acronis Backup 12
- Delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for your entire business, providing you with a unified web console to back up and recover all your individual workloads
- Protects your VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs) and recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of your virtual infrastructure
- Includes Acronis Instant Restore™, reducing your recovery time objectives (RTOs) to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows® or Linux® system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM)
- Backs up your on-premise physical and virtual systems and applications, as well as your Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure
- Protects every user by backing up Windows PCs and tablets, Mac computers, iPads, iPhones and any Android devices
- Gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups — ensuring that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud
Easy - Back up all the mobile devices via centralized management web console
Fast - Restore any backed up data quickly
Complete - Protect iPhone, iPad, Android, and 12 more platforms with 1 solution
Safe - Store the backups in safe and secure Tier-III+ data centers all over the globe
Modern - Restore data on dissimilar devices, even from iOS® to Android and vice versa
Acronis Universal Restore
Restore backups rapidly to any machine — physical, virtual, or the cloud — with just a few simple clicks using Acronis’ unique system-recovery technology.
Physical, Virtual, Cloud, Applications, Mobile
Acronis Backup 12 is the only backup solution that protects your physical Windows and Linux servers; virtual Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; cloud Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances; Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory applications; Windows PCs, Macs, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
Integrated Android Backup
Protect all your employees with Acronis Backup backup mobile application, which integrates with the Android application program interfaces (APIs) and backs up all the data available for protection - including contacts, photos, videos, calendars, and text messages. Restore the data on the same device, different device, including to iOS devices.
Centralized Cloud and Local Web Console
Centrally manage all your backups with the innovative and intuitive web console, provisioned on-premises or readily available in the Acronis Cloud. Accessible from any device, even your tablet, the console will reduce your backup efforts to bare minimum.
Integrated iPhone and iPad Backup
Protect all your employees with Acronis Backup backup mobile application, which integrates with the iOS application program interfaces (APIs) and backs up all the data available for protection - including contacts, photos, videos, calendars, and reminders. Restore the data on the same device, different device, including to Android.
Acronis Cloud Storage
Acronis Backup backs up mobile devices to secure cloud backup in the Acronis cloud. Simply get an Acronis Cloud Storage subscription and back up unlimited number of mobile devices.
Disk-imaging technology allows you to create an exact replica of your system, configuration, and application data in one step. You can then restore the replica to a new drive, the same hardware, or dissimilar hardware.
Backup Operations Scheduling
Backups can be automated based on simple or custom schedules, ensuring you achieve your target RPOs.
Encrypt your stored backups with industry-standard, in-flight and at-rest 256-bit AES encryption.
Built-in compression significantly reduces network usage and storage requirements.
Microsoft Business Applications Protection
Built-in application-aware, single-pass backup also protects Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory. You can then restore individual documents, databases, or entire systems.
When you need to roll back your VM, Acronis Backup 12 will leverage the power of changed block tracking (CBT) technology, to restore only the data changed since the last full backup. This will reduce recovery times and let you set aggressive RTOs.
Completed backup data is automatically replicated to the secondary storage location (including Microsoft Azure File Storage and Acronis Cloud)
Incremental and Differential Backups
Incremental and differential backups identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time, network usage, and storage requirements.
Network bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling allows you to control the impact of running backups during production hours.
Manual or scheduled, automatic validation of backups ensures that your system and user data are recoverable.
Store backup copies in up to five different locations for flexible, reliable disaster recovery options. Includes support for local disks, networked storage, and Acronis Cloud Storage
Acronis Instant Restore
Run any physical or virtual, Windows, or Linux, backup on your existing Hyper-V host directly from backup storage — no data movement necessary! Recovery is blazing fast so your system will be up and running in seconds
VMware vSphere Replication with WAN Optimization
Integrated VMware vSphere VM replication creates dependable replicas on your secondary site for quick failover, sandbox testing, and failback. Integrated WAN optimization ensures that replication completes as fast as possible and that you achieve target recovery point objectives (RPOs) and RTOs.
Be free of stress with exceptional ease of use:
- Easily protect your employee mobile devices with the intuitive cloud-based web console
- Effortlessly provision with zero installation for the cloud console, and simple installation of the agent from the Apple AppStore/Google Play
- Restore to same or dissimilar hardware - even from iOS to Android and vice versa
Get the broadest data protection tailored for your business backup needs:
- Keep all users happy with backup of iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Microsoft Windows PCs, and Macs
- Backup all your applications with single-pass backup and granular recovery of Microsoft SQL Server®, Exchange®, SharePoint®, and Active Directory®
- Defend all your cloud workloads with unique integrated backup of Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances
- Safeguard all your virtual systems with best-in-class agentless and agent-based virtual backup of Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESXi VMs and hosts
- Protect all your servers with trusted physical backup of Microsoft Windows and Linux
Regain control of your own IT environment and achieve ultimate peace of mind with the industries safest business backup solution:
- Keep your users happy and data safe with in-flight and at-rest encryption and password protection
- Control your infrastructure with alerting and email notifications
- Trust the safety of your data, knowing exactly where your backups are stored in the cloud
Get rapid business data protection at your fingertips
- Provision quickly with zero installation of the cloud console, and simple installation of the agent from the Apple AppStore/Google Play
- Recover in seconds with Acronis Instant Restore
- Back up fast with patented disk-imaging technology used by millions
Depend on the business backup solution that safeguards millions of systems:
- Rely on trusted technology to back up and recover to dissimilar hardware
- Trust a disk-imaging technology invented and patented by Acronis
- Count on versatile recovery options — from single items to entire datasets
- Join the community of 500,000 businesses trusting Acronis to backup and protect their data
Supported Mobile Operating Systems: iOS 8 - 9, Android 4.1 - 6.0.1
Supported Storage for Mobile Backups: Acronis Cloud Storage
Supported Web Browsers: IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
Operating Systems for On-Premise Console
- Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 x64
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (x64 edition)
- Linux x86_64 with kernel from 2.6.18 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 SP1
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 SP2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Windows Storage Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016 (including Hyper-V RCT), 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 with Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (x64) with Hyper-V
- VMware vSphere ESX(i) 6.0, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1
Linux with kernel from 2.6 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.2 or later
Various 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86_64) Linux distributions including:
- – Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x - 7.x
- – Ubuntu 9.10 - 16.04
- – Fedora 11 - 23
- – SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 - 12
- – Debian 4 - 8.5
- – CentOS 5.x - 7.x
- – CloudLinux 7, 7.1
- – ClearOS 5.x, 6.x, 7, 7.1
Oracle Linux 5.x - 7.x (including UEK)
- OS X 10.08 - 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 8 - 9
- Android 4.1 - 6.0.1 (coming soon)
- Amazon Web Services EC2 Instances
- Microsoft Azure VMs
- Local disks - SATA, SCSI, IDE, RAID
- Networked storage devices - SMB, NFS, iSCSI, FC
- Removable media - ZIP, Rev, RDX, etc.
- External HDDs and SSDs - USB 3.0/2.0/1.1and IEEE1394 (Firewire)
- Acronis Cloud Storage
- Microsoft Azure File Storage
- ReFS *
- ReiserFS3 *
- ReiserFS4 *
- XFS *
- JFS *
- Linux SWAP
- Microsoft Edge 25 or later
- Microsoft Edge 1.0
- Windows Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Google Chrome 29 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 23 or later
- Opera 16 or later
- Safari 8 or later (running in Apple OS X and iOS)
Download the Acronis Backup 12 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- This product is available as instant electronic delivery upon purchase.
- Acronis Advantage Premier - Offers 24 x 7 support services available via phone, chat, and email. Acronis Advantage Premier customers receive priority support in the event of a business-critical system error (severity A), customers will receive the initial response within one hour. The first year of service is included with the Acronis line of corporate products.
Call for Pricing!